If someone hasn't accepted their invitation within 48 hours, a new invitation must be sent to them.
The Strongbox portal user invites expire after 48 hours. If an invited user hasn't activated their account yet, any Administrator user can send them a new invitation.
- Log in to the Strongbox Portal and access the “User Management” link in the option menu in the upper right.
- On the user management page, find the user who needs a new invitation.
- Then click on the envelope icon to send a new email invitation to that user's email.
- This new invitation will also expire in 48 hours.
- If they do not receive the invitation email, confirm that the email firstname.lastname@example.org is an accepted contact and is not blocked by a spam filter.